Message Board
Sign up  |   |   |  Calendar
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 37 of 38     «   Prev   34   35   36   37   38   Next
jbradfield66

Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #541 
Well, I posted the first part out of disclosure. Dennis lives with catseye now, I post on his board so it was relevant. The other posts are responses to Terryb's questions that you conveniently left out. I'm not sure how the relevance escapes you.
sixtieschick

Registered:
Posts: 246
Reply with quote  #542 
Why won't you answer the basic questions I asked. "Who do you think is trying to discredit you and why would they want to discredit you?"

You said you have a pretty good idea who is doing it. So tell us who you think it is and why they would do it. For someone who has been calling others here evasive, I find your dodging my direct and easy to understand questions perplexing.
sixtieschick

Registered:
Posts: 246
Reply with quote  #543 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbradfield66
Well, I posted the first part out of disclosure. Dennis lives with catseye now, I post on his board so it was relevant. The other posts are responses to Terryb's questions that you conveniently left out. I'm not sure how the relevance escapes you.


Dennis never said he lives with catseye and Dennis' girlfriend didn't either. All she said was it wasn't any of Nanette's business where they lived.
jbradfield66

Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #544 


I believe it might be poster from the other board that I had some issues with because I didn't swallow the entire Gyke as Z dogma and asked some questions. There was a bit of a gang mentality and some other posters got a little weird, pm's etc...I don't know for sure so I'm not going to start pointing fingers and calling someone out by name. Discredit is maybe a strong word. They just like to mess with people.

And no, again you left something out. You like to do that. DKGal said, "You know that room of Catseye's it is being completed and it is really none of your business about where we live or who our landlord may be" in response Nanette when discussing catseye as landlord. Catseye also stated they are staying there and posted a pic.

Bretts

Registered:
Posts: 35
Reply with quote  #545 
The Gyke thing is Tom V biggest joke, Gyke clearly has an air tight alibi so. that speaks for it self
__________________
BJH
sixtieschick

Registered:
Posts: 246
Reply with quote  #546 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbradfield66


I believe it might be poster from the other board that I had some issues with because I didn't swallow the entire Gyke as Z dogma and asked some questions. There was a bit of a gang mentality and some other posters got a little weird, pm's etc...I don't know for sure so I'm not going to start pointing fingers and calling someone out by name. Discredit is maybe a strong word. They just like to mess with people.

And no, again you left something out. You like to do that. DKGal said, "You know that room of Catseye's it is being completed and it is really none of your business about where we live or who our landlord may be" in response Nanette when discussing catseye as landlord. Catseye also stated they are staying there and posted a pic.



Call me a stickler for details, but until I see Dennis posting that he is living with catseye, I am not going to assume he is. Even his girlfriend did not come out and say that. You can infer that from what she said, but I am not going to do so. I want to hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak, before I accept it as fact.

So you used to belong to another board and got banned for not swallowing "the entire Gyke as Z dogma" Do you mean that you tried to argue that Jack was a better suspect than Gyke? Is that why you got banned?

I got banned from a board too for not following the party line, but noone ever tried posting under the user name I had at that particular board to try and make me look bad. . You must have really upset some people if they would use your name on twitter to tweet catseye. I am not saying I believe someone from the board that banned you is posting on twitter as you, but if they are, then you really must have struck a nerve.
DKGal

Registered:
Posts: 5
Reply with quote  #547 
Nanette's rambling responses are not even worth replying about. She and others are not sticking to the threads.
Nanette needs to shut up! She is loud, rude, and very unprofessional. ( I had a lot of respect for her and her job in the beginning).
If I didn't support Dennis, I wouldn't be with him.
Where we live is no one's business. It has nothing to do with the FBI cases.
Dina

__________________
My Guitar Hero
Bretts

Registered:
Posts: 35
Reply with quote  #548 
I just more of your story Nanette, I got banned from Dennis Forum 2 years ago, his website constantly hit the daily usage, In a will and inheritance I came across $42 000, and offered to pay for a website, I saw quote from $3 a month/ $7 a month, something I could easily afford, I wasn't Dennis I had a run in with, I was drinking, and person got up me for the offer, so being drunk I spoke abruptly back, then I got banned LOL. As you say there are people who are trying to help him and his case and doesn't appreciate the effort. I watched some of your you tube presentation and that would of taken a lot to go through...
__________________
BJH
Bretts

Registered:
Posts: 35
Reply with quote  #549 
And another thing is his presentation skills, some of the evidence on his web-site turned out to be fake Zodiac evidence, that people sent in, in the day, for the fun of it, and he uses it as evidence. Like the Peering through the Pines Card and the Zodiac letter that says Me=100 SFPD 0...
__________________
BJH
jbradfield66

Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #550 
Well, 60s chick I honestly don't know. I argued that jack was at least as good a suspect as gyke based in the available evidence. That was not to take away from Jack but to have people look at the available evidence through an objective lens. It doesn't take much for the groupthink to take over on that board and some people became really defensive and antagonistic. I received some really odd pms, some of which were threatening in nature. I sincerely don't think anything I said was too terribly contentious but apparently it's a touchy subject, not just there but on other boards dedicated to the case. I remember awhile back nanette went bananas and banned most of this board and accused everyone of being Tom Voigt/Chris Yarborough (they were even accused of being the same person which is asinine) or part of some cover up. It's always amazed me the amount of times 'cover up' has been thrown around to explain something away in this case.
sixtieschick

Registered:
Posts: 246
Reply with quote  #551 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbradfield66
Well, 60s chick I honestly don't know. I argued that jack was at least as good a suspect as gyke based in the available evidence. That was not to take away from Jack but to have people look at the available evidence through an objective lens. It doesn't take much for the groupthink to take over on that board and some people became really defensive and antagonistic. I received some really odd pms, some of which were threatening in nature. I sincerely don't think anything I said was too terribly contentious but apparently it's a touchy subject, not just there but on other boards dedicated to the case. I remember awhile back nanette went bananas and banned most of this board and accused everyone of being Tom Voigt/Chris Yarborough (they were even accused of being the same person which is asinine) or part of some cover up. It's always amazed me the amount of times 'cover up' has been thrown around to explain something away in this case.


Do you think that some member of the Voigt board is trying to discredit you? That's very possible but why do you think they decided to do it now? How long ago did they ban you? From what I've seen on this board from them in the past they don't wait long to pounce.

sixtieschick

Registered:
Posts: 246
Reply with quote  #552 
Jbradfield66 why haven't you answered my post? You've posted in the Nanette Barto thread a few times since I made my post and still no reply.
jbradfield66

Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #553 
I didn't read that. Calm down. It was about 6 months ago. I have no idea why they waited until now. They may have very well done it eslewhere and I just didn't see it. Honestly, I don't know. I also said that discredit may be too strong a word. It might just be more like fucking with me or playing games. I don't know and I don't really care. I have nothing at stake in the grand scheme of things so it's not really a big deal. Also, I'm just speculating. I don't know for sure but it's the first thing that occurred to me.
jbradfield66

Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #554 
60s chick, why haven't you responded? You have posted in the nanette thread but haven't acknowledged my response?
sixtieschick

Registered:
Posts: 246
Reply with quote  #555 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbradfield66
I didn't read that. Calm down. It was about 6 months ago. I have no idea why they waited until now. They may have very well done it eslewhere and I just didn't see it. Honestly, I don't know. I also said that discredit may be too strong a word. It might just be more like fucking with me or playing games. I don't know and I don't really care. I have nothing at stake in the grand scheme of things so it's not really a big deal. Also, I'm just speculating. I don't know for sure but it's the first thing that occurred to me.


Thank you for your response.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply


Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!