Message Board
Sign up  |   |   |  Calendar
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 28     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
jon55

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 575
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryJ
How about the fact Little Debbie spoke only Spanish until she moved to California?

What mother would allow her young daughter to travel overnight with the stepfather?

Debbie said that Jim Crabtree was her cousin. Not true, according to him.

The only reason DP got an interview was due to the publicity of Lozzi & Associates.

Until I hear otherwise from LE, I don't believe a word she says.


I agree with most of this to..........however....many women and men too often put their children in harms way for the sake of their love life as sad as this fact is.......I obviously have zero knowledge of DP's mom so I do not know if she was the type of person to do this.

I think most of us have come to the same conclusion......just took different paths.

__________________
Roll Tide
BARman

Registered:
Posts: 255
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon55


I do believe that it is the real DP who has been posting on the M/B's but really we have no hard proof of that either.......could be another nut just having fun.



Hmmm. That gives me an idea. LOL! Not.
jon55

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 575
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks
My first thought in the z communications was that an intelligent person was dumbing himself down, but in reality I found that Jack had the same inclination to want to sound important through use of words. He misspelled funn! LOL come on, when it is 3 and 4 letter words you have to wonder where the head is at!



This is one of the most interesting aspects of this case........at least to me........was z an evil genius? or was he just really really lucky? I have thought about this for years and am still not decided.........mostly I think he was above average intelligence, dedicated to his deranged plot, fearless, and really really lucky.

In my experience ppl who are far far above average in what they often forget they can fail and even when they do fail they just blame it on circumstances beyond their control I really think that z was just this type person........this made him capable of even trying some of these crazy crimes........and the blunders of others coupled with some who didnt want to get involved and plain old dumb luck........allowed him to avoid capture.

__________________
Roll Tide
jon55

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 575
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon55


I do believe that it is the real DP who has been posting on the M/B's but really we have no hard proof of that either.......could be another nut just having fun.



Hmmm. That gives me an idea. LOL! Not.


LOL........youll have to take a number and get in line.

__________________
Roll Tide
Sweetcheeks

Registered:
Posts: 396
Reply with quote  #80 
Great news today! More, more, more evidence please!

CY sent me scans of TV's letters from 2000 and guess what?

They are absolutely a different text altogether than the so called hi-res scans. You can actually see the pen pressure and how it varies through each stroke, this contradicts the hi-res scans as they show no variation in the lines. I will ask Dennis to put it up tomorrow! Thanks again CY

I also want to thank catseye, I pick up her crashed computer from 1998 - 2001 investigations of Z. I'm sure we will crack it open and find all kinds of good stuff.

Tomorrow will be even better! As I have a surprise for everyone, well maybe it won't come as a surprise, but rather a confirmation of what you all have been thinking! Stay tuned!

__________________
Have a positive and inspirational day! :)
catseye

Registered:
Posts: 1,509
Reply with quote  #81 
Sweetcheeks, did CY send along the 1967 "Faust" letter scan? Just curious to see if he sent you all of what was on Voigt site back then. It was on for a brief time period. Thanks and best of luck w/ my old PC. edited 04:20pm GMT, my bad, it's the "Hautz" letter scan, if I recall right! I gave you my only copy of that scan SC.
__________________
Kaufman Solved Zodiac Killer 2010, FBI Agrees w/ Barto reports 2010. Cases will close 2011 & ciphers/letters decodings will lock the doors!
jon55

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 575
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks
Great news today! More, more, more evidence please!

CY sent me scans of TV's letters from 2000 and guess what?

They are absolutely a different text altogether than the so called hi-res scans. You can actually see the pen pressure and how it varies through each stroke, this contradicts the hi-res scans as they show no variation in the lines. I will ask Dennis to put it up tomorrow! Thanks again CY

I also want to thank catseye, I pick up her crashed computer from 1998 - 2001 investigations of Z. I'm sure we will crack it open and find all kinds of good stuff.

Tomorrow will be even better! As I have a surprise for everyone, well maybe it won't come as a surprise, but rather a confirmation of what you all have been thinking! Stay tuned!


So I guess I will not be getting any sleep this week either..........Chris Y. it certainly seems that you have turned over a new leaf......I sure hope so and that this is not another game.....forgiveness is easy.........forgetting not so much.......if you are on the up and up bear with some of us cynics for awhile.
dang SC I already couldnt wait for the next report from John.....that stuff is very interesting to me......and now Ive got more to wait for......lol.
stay well

__________________
Roll Tide
Tamoose53

Registered:
Posts: 641
Reply with quote  #83 
Hey jon, been meaning to tell you I really don't think your full of poop, I just needed to use the word "poop" in my little poem :)

Been gone a few days so I need to catch up on the latest and greatest news here.....
jon55

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 575
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoose53
Hey jon, been meaning to tell you I really don't think your full of poop, I just needed to use the word "poop" in my little poem :)

Been gone a few days so I need to catch up on the latest and greatest news here.....


lmao..........no offense was taken Tamoose....alas at times I am full of poop.......I did like your poem and appericiate and agree with most if not all of your posts.......and as I love to pick on ppl (espicially my friends) I like to think I can take it too.

__________________
Roll Tide
Tamoose53

Registered:
Posts: 641
Reply with quote  #85 
Cool jon! Good to hear you have a sense of humor, and even more important, especially around here, common sense!

So I read a post that Dennis (just a few posts back) posted, and at the end he says: "Kevin Jones what would we do without you..." My question; Who is Kevin Jones and is Dennis being serious or sarcastic??
bruyoc

Registered:
Posts: 345
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoose53
Cool jon! Good to hear you have a sense of humor, and even more important, especially around here, common sense!

So I read a post that Dennis (just a few posts back) posted, and at the end he says: "Kevin Jones what would we do without you..." My question; Who is Kevin Jones and is Dennis being serious or sarcastic??
Kevin Jones is an investigator for the SF police. He was one of the cop's who interviewed Deborah Perez.

__________________
bruyoc
Tamoose53

Registered:
Posts: 641
Reply with quote  #87 
Thanks bruyoc.....So is this guy a Jack Tarrance theory supporter or a DP supporter?? Maybe neither, just nuetral??
Tamoose53

Registered:
Posts: 641
Reply with quote  #88 
One more thing.......I received an email at my personal email address from "Sad Badge" today.....it just said "contact me"....The email stated that it was emailed from "Mike Peters".....anyone else receive one of these?? Is this a joke or what??
Sweetcheeks

Registered:
Posts: 396
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoose53
One more thing.......I received an email at my personal email address from "Sad Badge" today.....it just said "contact me"....The email stated that it was emailed from "Mike Peters".....anyone else receive one of these?? Is this a joke or what??


Probably a joke, the second SB at email pnw7777@gmail.com had made reference to you in one of his emails to me that I should listen to you when you told me to keep playing the game with him. He was the poet SB.

__________________
Have a positive and inspirational day! :)
jafar

Registered:
Posts: 32
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks
Great news today! More, more, more evidence please!

CY sent me scans of TV's letters from 2000 and guess what?

They are absolutely a different text altogether than the so called hi-res scans. You can actually see the pen pressure and how it varies through each stroke, this contradicts the hi-res scans as they show no variation in the lines. I will ask Dennis to put it up tomorrow! Thanks again CY

I also want to thank catseye, I pick up her crashed computer from 1998 - 2001 investigations of Z. I'm sure we will crack it open and find all kinds of good stuff.

Tomorrow will be even better! As I have a surprise for everyone, well maybe it won't come as a surprise, but rather a confirmation of what you all have been thinking! Stay tuned!


Hows it going?

Thanks
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply


Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!